- since 2015 head of Department of primary metrology of electrical resistance at CMI
- since 2011 metrologist at Czech Metrology Institute
- since 2007 Assistant professor at Dep. of Measurements, FEE, CTU in Prague
- 2005-2012 Ph.D. student. Field of interest: Calibration of Electrical Impedance up to frequency 1 MHz. Laboratory of Precison Electrical Measurements (METLAB) at Dep. of Measurements, FEE, CTU in Prague.
- 2005 Ing. (M.Sc.), thesis theme: System for automatized veryfying videometric method of dimension and position measurement. Dep. of Measurements, FEE, CTU in Prague
- 2003 Bc. (B.Sc.), thesis theme: Methodology of verifying optical camera system calculation. Dep. of Measurements, FEE, CTU in Prague
Say what you mean and mean what you say
- Primary electrical impedance and dc resistance traceability
- Calibration of electrical impedance up to 1 MHz - design and realisation of standards and coaxial impedance bridges
- Development of electronic auxiliary devices, programming for measurement automation
- Tutoring of MSc. and Bc. students
- 2016 – one month research at the Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt, Germany
- 2014 – one month research at the INRIM, Italy
- 2008-2011 – scientist collaborator at Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt (PTB), Germany
- 2007 – three months research at the Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt, Germany (Leonardo programme)
- 2004 – WAT USA program
Laboratory exercises in Electrical Measurements, Theory of Measurement, Transfer of information, Diagnostics, Athens Programme "Metrology of Electrical Quantities."
► Characterization of programmable voltage generators with several methods (amplitude stability, phase error, distortion, ...) by automated software.
► Modeling electrical impedance structures in a software based on finite element methods (drawing 3D models, application of boundary conditions, meshing and converting results).